3D optical surface profiler with smart PSI and true color measurements
Nexview from Zygo
Nexview 3D optical surface profiler excels at measuring all surfaces – from super-smooth to very rough, with sub-nanometer precision, independent of field of view.
Measurement types include flatness, roughness, large steps and segments, thin films, and steep slopes, with feature heights ranging from < 1 nm up to 20000 µm. With 200 mm XY stage and mot. filter tray zoom tubes and aperture stop.
|Smart PSI for subangstrom roughness, true color measurements,|
|SureScan for height scans up to 40 mm, high slopes up to 86°|
|Thin film thickness measurement >400nm|
|True color measurements|
|High end CSI ISO 25178 compliant|
- No-compromise profiling – for all types of surfaces, from rough to super smooth, including thin films, steep slopes, and large steps
- Gage capable performance – exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications
- Vibration tolerance technology – robust operation in virtually any environment
- ISO 25178 surface measurement parameters
- All new graphical workflow software – more capability, with less training
Smart PSI mode for subangstrom roughness measurements at high precision optical components
Flatness and roughness from steel to optical surfaces
Fully automated white light interferometer with confocal properties to measure multiple tasks with one device. Easy-to-use Mx software to measure flatness, roughness, large steps, thin films, steep slopes, heights ranging from < 1 nm up to 20000 µm.
Steep slopes, cones
For non-specular surfaces, the theoretical limit can be exceeded in some cases by more than 50% due to the scattering structure of the surface. 45° slopes are possible to measure. Up to 60° or more on rough surfaces. Zygo patented oversampling mode is used for cones.
Thin transparent film